Saturday, June 13, 2020

Resources from my journey

 

To Watch (Movies, Documentaries, and Teaching)

Systemic Racism Explained


The Color of Compromise (Amazon Prime)


13th (Netflix)


Just Mercy


Best of Enemies


Selma


To Read (Books)

Dream with Me by John Perkins


I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a White World by Austin Channing Brown


The Color of Compromise by Jemar Tisby


Be the Bridge by Latasha Morrison


White Fragility: Why it’s so hard for white people to talk about racism by Robin Diangelo


Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome byJoy Degruy


Why Do do all the black kids sit together in the cafeteria? by Beverly Daniel Tatum


Re-discipling the White Church by David Swanson


Letters from a Birmingham Jail by Bryan Loritts


To Listen (Podcasts)

Scene of Radio Podcast- Seeing White Series


Melanated Faith Podcast


Anti Racist Pod Squad


Sounds of Justice


To Follow (Impactful POCs on social media)

Jemar Tisby


Latasha Morrison


Austin Channing Brown


Love Offering- Josefina H. Sanders


To Participate (ways to learn more and get involved)

Be the Bridge 101


Whiteness Intensive

1 comment:

  1. Hello The Everitt Family. I am a Pastor from Mumbai India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know your family. I have enjoyed going through your blog post on "Resources from My Journey". I liked your systamitic way of putting it ...To watch, To read, To lisgen, To follow and To Participate. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 41yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We rach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring heaing to the brokenhearted. We also encouarage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your people from your famail or friends circle to come to uork with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. Looking foward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your family and friends also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the year 2020. My email id is:dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete